Please note that from 6pm on Friday 23rd October to Monday 9th November, our facilities will be open to liveaboard berth holders only. If you have any queries, please contact us on 01646 696312.
Please note that from 6pm on 23rd October to 9th November, our facilities will be open to liveaboard berth holders only. If you have any queries, please contact us on 01646 696312.
Following the Welsh Government announcement on 19th October, Wales will enter a two week firebreak lockdown from 6pm Friday 23rd October to Monday 9th November. This will mean that the below measures will apply to liveaboard berth holders only during this time. Access to the facilities to non-liveaboard berth holders during this lockdown is not permitted.
Following Welsh Government guidelines and to protect the safety of all staff and customers, we have implemented a series of measures to ensure safe and social distancing at Milford Marina, in order to reduce the spread of coronavirus.
Even though figures in Pembrokeshire have been lower than other parts of the Wales, we must all be vigilant and adhere to all of the rules in order to remain safe and well.
As a reminder, here are the current rules and measures in place. We will update this page as further updates are announced:
- Marina Reception
- Communal hallways
- Showers & toilets
Scanning the QR code on arrival
If you have the NHS COVID-19 app on your phone, please scan our unique QR code on arrival to help stop the spread of coronavirus. You will see posters displaying the QR code displayed inside the building.
All customers must observe a safe social distance of 2 metres and ensure that they wash their hands, carry their own hand sanitiser and gloves for the safety of themselves, others and the staff who work at Milford Marina.
We ask that that customers avoid congregating in large numbers outside the Marina Office, inside the berth holder facilities, or on the pontoons, and follow the specific guidance below:
- Face coverings must be worn in our indoor public spaces
- Only one person is permitted in the laundry room at a time
- A maximum of eight people are permitted in the showers and toilets at any one time (applies to male and female facilities)
- Please remember to wash your hands regularly for a minimum of 20 seconds
- A sanitising station is available at the entrance to the amenities
On the pontoons:
- All customers must observe a safe social distance of 2 metres, allowing others to pass safely on the pontoons
- When walking on the pontoons, please stay to the left. If passing others on the pontoons, please give way to those exiting, and move onto legs or fingers to allow them to pass safely
- Advisory signs and sanitising stations have been installed throughout the marina, boatyard and in the offices for your use
In the lock:
- Exit and access locks must be booked at least 2 hours in advance
- We will have limited capacity in each lock in order to maintain safe social distancing
Out on the water:
- You should check the latest weather forecast, tide table and lock schedule
- It may be some time since you last moved your boat, so please ensure that you carry out a thorough check before leaving your berth
- Lifejackets or buoyancy aids should be tested and worn by all on board for your own safety
- Mariners are urged to exercise good seamanship, courtesy, patience and common sense as they begin to move around the waterway, following the rules of the road
- Mariners should be aware that we are a large commercial port as well as an important waterway for leisure use, so following the Port of Milford Haven guidance will assist in maintaining a safe waterway for all
For customers that are unable to visit their boat at this time, please be assured that we continue to carry out patrols 24 hours a day. If you have any concerns about your boat, please get in touch.